Double bedroom SINGLE USE
Included in the room price:
- Daily rooms and common areas cleaning
- Private bathroom with shower stall and hair drier
- Private car and motorcycle parking lot
- Coffee, tea, snack and drink despenser
- Minibar (in room)
- Tv led
- Heating and air conditioning units
- Reading room with TV available
- Bright common veranda
- Rates inclusive of consumption (water, electricity, gas, heating, free wi-fi) and linen.
- The amount of the sum will be divided by the number of occupants and includes one night + breakfast + all services
- The rate may vary according to seasonal periods
- There is no free cancellation with return of the deposit before 7 days from the expected stay
Delivery of the keys is available, to give you a complete autonomy.
Prices and conditions
There is a 10% discount on the total amount for weekly reservations.
All our guests have easy access to the Residence’s sports centre at a lower price.
From January the 1st 2011 the guest of accommodation facilities situated in the district of Rome must pay a tourist tax. For the bed and breakfast the amount of the tourist tax is 3,50 euros per person every night. The tourist tax must be paid at the end of each stay.
Exempt from the tourist tax payment are:
- Children within 10 years.
- Those who overnight in a youth hostel.
- Sick person and those who bring assistance to inpatients hospitalised in a Hospital. No more than one assistant per patient.
- Relatives assisting sick minors younger than 18 years.
The exemption will be effective just in presence of a certificate issued from the Hospital, certifying the personal details of the patient or of the inpatient and the period of health services or recovery he/she needs. The assistant of the sick person must declare, in accordance with the articles 46 and 47 of the Italian D.P.R. n. 445 year 2000 and next modifications, that the stay in the accommodation facility is just oriented to the health care for the inpatient.
Bus drivers and tour guides assisting organized groups for travel and tourism agencies.
The exemption will be effective for each bus driver and for one tour guide every 25 participants.
Payment with Paypal