Double bedroom SINGLE USE
- Charges including: free wi-fi, water, power, gas and heat consumption, sheets and towels.
- The total amount will be divided for the number of person in the room, and it includes: one night + breakfast + all our services.
Included in the room price:
- Daily rooms and common areas cleaning
- Breakfast in room including: water, milk, coffee, tea, croissants, pies, brioches, cappuccino, sugar
- Private bathroom with shower stall and hair drier
- Private car and motorcycle parking lot
- Self-service with coffee pod and tea
- Minibar (in room)
- Tv led
- Heating and air conditioning units
- Reading room with TV available
- Bright common veranda
Delivery of the keys is available, to give you a complete autonomy.
VILLA ORSINI PARTICIPATES IN THE B & B DAY
At the start again this year at the 12th Edition of the National Day of the B & B: the B & B Day. Villa Orsini adheres to the offer. We will offer for free the night of March 10 to those who book a weekend, two or more days, in the name of family hospitality.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
If you book 10 and 11 March 10 FREE pay only on March 11th
If you book on March 9th and 10th 10 FREE pay only on March 9th
If you book 9, 10 and 11 March 10 FREE pay only on March 9 and March 11
Prices and conditions
There is a 10% discount on the total amount for weekly reservations.
All our guests have easy access to the Residence’s sports centre at a lower price.
From January the 1st 2011 the guest of accommodation facilities situated in the district of Rome must pay a tourist tax. For the bed and breakfast the amount of the tourist tax is 3,50 euros per person every night. The tourist tax must be paid at the end of each stay.
Exempt from the tourist tax payment are:
- Children within 10 years.
- Those who overnight in a youth hostel.
- Sick person and those who bring assistance to inpatients hospitalised in a Hospital. No more than one assistant per patient.
- Relatives assisting sick minors younger than 18 years.
The exemption will be effective just in presence of a certificate issued from the Hospital, certifying the personal details of the patient or of the inpatient and the period of health services or recovery he/she needs. The assistant of the sick person must declare, in accordance with the articles 46 and 47 of the Italian D.P.R. n. 445 year 2000 and next modifications, that the stay in the accommodation facility is just oriented to the health care for the inpatient.
Bus drivers and tour guides assisting organized groups for travel and tourism agencies.
The exemption will be effective for each bus driver and for one tour guide every 25 participants.
Payment with Paypal